Exceptional times call for exceptional measures:
– Parisian restaurants are closed until January 20th. Have your food delivered to the Villa and take advantage of the lounge on the ground floor to eat there.
– The Villa du Square ensures you a safe stay because the sanitary measures are of course respected.
– And in the event of new and unforeseeable health restrictions, you can cancel your stay free of charge, so you can book your getaway with peace of mind.
Paris is on the move :
– The unavoidable illuminations are present in various places of our city of light. Stroll along the Champs-Elysées, Place Vendôme or Avenue Montaigne to admire them and discover the magic of Christmas in the French way…
– You can also find the Christmas markets with various themes: rendezvous with the tradition!
– The magical atmosphere of Christmas can also be experienced through various fun events. Paris offers the possibility to all its visitors to find the animation that suits them. A 2CV tour of the city, sound and light shows, concerts or even exhibitions and sales of Christmas trees dressed by the greatest…
– For your stay, treat yourself to a visit in one of the many museums open on December 25th or January 1st, less people and more space to enjoy our cultural treasures: what a chance!