The Auteuil district boasts an opulent and luxuriant atmosphere. Enjoy wandering through its leafy parks and quiet flowery streets, stop at some of the many shops and cafés, admire the private “Villas” and exceptional Art Nouveau architecture and you will agree that the 16th arrondissement has something to offer everyone either they be fans of culture, sport enthusiasts or just lovers of shopping.
The owners of the Villa will be thrilled to help you discover the hidden treasures that are waiting just on the doorstep of the Villa du Square. For business, main French companies headquarters as well as OECD are very near.
- Roland Garros : walking distance 10 minutes. www.rolandgarros.com (20 th of septembre/ 4 of sept 2020)
- Many museums (Marmottan Monet, Palais de Tokyo, Musée d’Art Moderne de la ville de Paris …), foundations (LVMH, Le Corbusier …) and such architectural gems as the Guimard buildings, Le Corbusier (UNESCO 2016), Mallet Stevens, Patout …are close at hand
- Beautiful gardens : Serres d’Auteuil, Ranelagh, Bagatelle, Trocadero, Acclimatation …
- The Eiffel Tower…
- Versailles and its famous chateau are just a 10 minute drive away …
Direct connections to all the main sites of the capital:
A 3-minute walk:
– Jasmin station Line 9: 5 stations from the Trocadero (Eiffel Tower), 9 from the Champs Elysées, 15 from the Galeries Lafayette, 20 from Bastille
– Michel-Ange Auteuil, Line 10: direct service to Saint Germain des Près, Sèvres-Babylone, St Michel ….
A 2 minute walk from the PC and line 62 ; 15 minutes to Porte Maillot (Congress Center); 30 minutes to the Galeries Lafayette
a Vélib station in the street of the house
The good restaurants addresses …
2 minutes on foot :
Pane e olio, the best sicilian restaurant!!
le 34 rue du Dr Blanche : the best pizzas !
the famous bucher Hugo Desnoyer for the best meat in Paris ; for the lunch and two dinners a week
The Brandevin : a typical parisien retaurant !
Honoré : so nice, peacefull, quite and delicious ! the closest from the Villa du Square
5 minutes on foot :
Il Farniente : the best pastas and so generous portions… !!
The Polo : fans of burgers ?
Pizzeria d’Auteuil : the best for the inhabitants of 16… Meats, fishes and pizzas ! Everything is good, the service very professional and the ambiance so good !
7 minutes on foot :
Brasserie d’Auteuil : trendy, roof top, top decoration, for young parisien people, but not only !
le Murat : the best restaurant (Costes) in the aera ; more expansive but so good !
15 minutes on foot:
Chalet des Iles : for the lovers… So romantic place : a boat to reach the restaurant. Situated in the middle of the Bois de Boulogne, the house was built for the Napoléon III’s wife …
10 minutes in train (Trocadéro) :
Les Marches : We love it ! And after we come back to the Villa on foot along the river… watching on the Eiffel Tower… in 30 minutes !